Wealth Definition is a very different kind of accounting firm!
Yes, we do provide traditional tax return and accounting services. At Wealth Definition we don’t look at your business from just that historical perspective. Instead, we actively work with you to develop your business and improve it as it happens. We want to work with you to help you achieve these goals:
- Increased business profit and cashflow
- Wealth Creation for education, holidays and ultimate retirement
- Protect your family and your assets
- Minimised taxation
- Less pressure and worry
We have a unique 5-STEP PROCESS that we use with all of our clients to give them peace of mind that their financial affairs have been cared for in the best manner possible.
#1 Asset Protection & Business Structuring
- Family Trusts used as asset protection vehicles.
- Secured Loan Agreements to protect the funds you have loaned into your business.
- Separation of the “risk” and “asset” areas of your business and personal assets.
- Estate Planning, including establishing your Wills and Powers of Attorney.
#2 Advanced Tax Planning
- Companies used to “cap” your tax at a maximum 30%.
- 100% tax deductions for notebook computers, mobile phones / PDA’s, and briefcases (one of each per year).
- Tax-effective Home Loans and Debt Recycling Plans (reducing your non tax deductible debt while at the same time maximising the interest you can claim on your tax return).
#3 Accounting & Compliance Services
- Financial Statements, Tax Returns, Business Activity Statements (BAS’s).
- We provide you with simple to use Checklists to put together the information we need to prepare your financial reports.
- Our plain English letters help to clearly communicate to you your business obligations and taxation responsibilities.
#4 Business Profit Improvement
- Strategies and tools to increase your business profits and cash flow.
- Business Valuations for Succession Plans and Insurance purposes.
- Cash Flow Forecasts and Strategic Plans.
- Systems and procedures (so that your business can run without you).
#5 Wealth Creation
As an Authorised Representative of Count Financial, Tony Fenwicke can provide you with wealth creation* advice in the following areas:
- Establishment of an Investment Plan
- Investment into Managed Funds and Shares
- Superannuation Advice
- Margin lending
- Personal Insurances
- Meeting your Retirement Goals
- Leases, Home Loans, and Business Loans are provided as a Credit Representative of Finconnect**
To get started with us, come in for a FREE initial consultation! Contact Wealth Definition here.
Information on this website is based on current regulatory requirements and laws, which may be subject to change. While care has been taken in the preparation of this information, no liability is accepted by Count, its related entities, agents and employees for any loss arising from reliance on information within.
* Please note that any taxation and accounting services are not endorsed nor the responsibility of Count Financial Limited.
*Wealth Definition Pty Ltd ABN 32 601 236 104, is an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Limited ABN 19 001 974 625 AFSL No. 227232 which is 85% owned by CountPlus Limited ABN 111 26 990 832 (CountPlus) of Level 8, 1 Chifley Square, Sydney 2000 NSW and 15% owned by Count Member Firm Pty Ltd ACN 633 983 490 of Level 8, 1 Chifley Square, Sydney 2000 NSW. CountPlus is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Count Member Firm Pty Ltd is owned by Count Member Firm DT Pty Ltd ACN 633 956 073 which holds the assets under a discretionary trust for certain beneficiaries including potentially some corporate authorised representatives of Count Financial Ltd. The information on this web page is not advice and is intended to provide general information only. It does not account of your individual needs, objectives, or personal circumstances.